Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: murakat — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave, Denver, NC 28037-6790 Internet United States of America

Just Suspension KYB Outlet Sent wrong parts--want to charge 25% restock and _I_ have to pay for shipping Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize, and want to make all of our customers happy

*Author of original report: Oh, the convenient lies!

*UPDATE Employee: Kathleen wanted to keep the parts and get a refund

*Author of original report: WOW is right!

*Consumer Comment: stay away from just suspension

I called JustSuspension to order parts for my truck.   When they arrived, they were incorrect.  Apparently there are 2 different systems for my truck and JS told specified the ones they sent but they were wrong.  When I called them back, they immediately asked if I had ordered them on eBay but I had not.  I spoke to a salesperson. They then told me I could return them but _I_ would have to pay shipping ($40) AND they wanted a 25% restocking for a total of $98.94.  The order total was $235.77.  This was not acceptable-THEY specified the parts and sent them.  After going back and forth, they agreed to at least send a shipping label, which never arrived.  I called my credit card issuer and they agreed that I should not be liable for their error.  Two months later, (9/23/11) they called me by phone and wanted to know where the parts were.  I told them they were in my garage and would be shipped back as soon as they sent the label.  They said they wouldn't do that and they would call the "authorities"!  I am assuming that means the Police!  I told them to go right ahead!

Stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet-Sent-wrong-parts-want-to-charge-25-restock-and-I-have-to-pa-780423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

We apologize, and want to make all of our customers happy

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are not perfect, but we do want to make all of our customers happy.  Kathleen received a full refund and we received the items back.

Call us anytime 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday eastern time at (704) 809-1269 or email us.  Leave us a message after hours, we will return your call if you leave us a phone number.  We are confident you will find us to be honest americans that are working hard to save you money, get you parts quickly, and address any problems promptly.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to prove to you why we have millions of happy repeat customers.  Go to www.JustSuspension.com and usediscount code RIPOFF and give us a try, you will be happy you did!

Oh, the convenient lies!

AUTHOR: murakat - (United States of America)

First Lie:  _I_ ordered the wrong parts.  _I_ am not in the business of selling car components and so I went to the "experts" who specified the equipment they sent.  This is my fault, somehow.

Second Lie:  They were NOT ABLE to exchange them--I would have BEEN HAPPY to have had them right their wrong.  THEY DON'T SELL these shocks that were needed--they are available from Toyota only.

Third Lie:  They said they would send a return label AND THEY DID NOT.

Fourth Lie:  I NEVER said sue me, nor was I obnoxious.  I did say that they were indeed in my garage an they could have them as soon as they sent a label.

Fifth Lie:  I NEVER, EVER said "I am going to keep them and keep my money".  That is an OUTRAGEOUS lie!  For what reason would I want to store some rather large boxes in my garage with car parts I can't use? What possible sense does that make?  If I was planning on doing something nefarious with them, why would I have still had them?  There was NEVER a nasty ultimatum.  I cannot believe they would make that up!

Sixth Lie:  THEY sent FedEx to pick the items up which I was more than happy to be rid off.  THEY INITIATED THE RETURN AND PAID FOR IT.  I SPOKE to the police and they told me not to worry about it. I CERTAINLY wasn't worried about it.  ASK THEM who called FedEx and who paid for it.

Now, in the end what should have happened, happened.  If they did the right thing in the beginning, all if this could have been avoided.  But, not before we have go through all of this nonsense.

Are we learning yet, Just Suspension?  Or will you CONTINUE to lie and distort the truth to suit your needs?  Let's see what other lies they can come up with.

Kathleen wanted to keep the parts and get a refund

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are happy to help Kathleen, it has been difficult as you can see.  First of all, we did not post that school children comment, someone was reading that particular post and wrote that without any contact with us.

Ms. Muraca purchased some items from us in July, and when she took them to her mechanic she was informed she had bought the wrong items.  We understand that kind of thing happens, and when she called us we gave her a return authorization number and offered to exchange them.  However, she refused to send it back because she didnt want to pay for the return shipping.  She filed a chargeback with her card company and received a full refund.  After two months passed, we called her in September to ask if she was ever going to send it back, and she essentially said "sue me, I have them in my garage and am going to keep them and keep my money!"

Having been given that nasty ultimatum, we had no choice but to file a police report for credit card fraud with the Newark NJ police.  Not surprisingly the very next day she sent the items back.

We are not happy with how this turned out, but in the end she got a refund and we got the items back and that is fair.

WOW is right!

AUTHOR: murakat - (United States of America)

So, in my case, common sense prevailed and they sent a FedEx truck to pick up the parts, on their tab. They didn't bother to TELL me this; their last response was that they were going to "call the authorities".  I called the police directly after this conversation and the officer I spoke to LAUGHED!

Just go to the report dated 4/29/11--the response from Just Suspension says it all.

And they think this will make them look good!  Wow!

"You're the classic jerk of a consumer who makes business suck. :(

Hopefully you will intelligent enough to install what you ordered without damaging the vehicle and killing 28 school children."

And I love how in all of their replies to consumer complaints, they act like it was just a misunderstanding.  If they had ANY sense, they would deal with the consumers decently, before they go to ROR.

stay away from just suspension

AUTHOR: alesandre34 - (Argentina)

make you a favor dont buy again from them, they gave your refund because you did a report otherwise there are a lot of people waiting for refunds. they lie and lie and lie...