Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — New York United States of America
Just Suspension

Just Suspension KYBOutlet.com Never shipped items out, haven't returned my money! Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are still happy to help, let us

*Consumer Comment: liars

*UPDATE Employee: We are happy to help, please let us

I placed an order in May, still haven't recieved my refund.

I ordered a few suspension parts for my car because of the low prices and free shipping(that's how they get you). A few days after placing the order I recieved a tracking # with no details as to what it was, half the order arrived. I waited 10 business days since that's how long they say it may take to ship your order out, nothing else came, no emails, no calls, nothing. I called and was told that the other parts I had ordered weren't in stock, nothing on the site said anything about that, and should be shipped out in mid June. Mid June came and I called again, this time they said that the product may be coming in July, I placed an order through Amazon.com for the parts and called back to cancel the remainder of the order. I was told it would take 3-4 weeks for the refund to go through so I waited, they charged my credit card the day after I placed the order but now they would take their sweet time to return the money. I called again at the beginning of August to see what was going on and re-cancelled my order, they claim the order has been sitting in their wharehouse since June waiting for me to call them. This presents a few problems: 1) why would you have a paid for order sitting in a wharehouse for 2 months?, 2) why would you not try to contact a customer whose order is sitting in a wharehouse for 2 months?, 3) how do you cancel an order then fill it?

I just want to know, coming up on 3 months since my order was cancelled, WHERE IS MY MONEY?!?!?!?Simple question really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-KYBOutletcom-Never-shipped-items-out-havent-returned-my-money-Interne-772450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

We are still happy to help, let us

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

This most recent response doesnt make sense, we see the person from "argentina" went through and replied to a bunch of these and just said we are liars no matter what the actual customer had said.

Call us anytime 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday eastern time at (704) 809-1269 or email us.  Leave us a message after hours, we will return your call if you leave us a phone number.  We are confident you will find us to be honest americans that are working hard to save you money, get you parts quickly, and address any problems promptly.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to prove to you why we have millions of happy repeat customers.  Go to www.JustSuspension.com and use discount code RIPOFF and give us a try, you will be happy you did!

liars

AUTHOR: alesandre34 - (Argentina)

make you a favor dont buy again from them, they gave your refund because you did a report otherwise there are a lot of people waiting for refunds. they lie and lie and lie...

We are happy to help, please let us

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are happy to help, but cannot find your order information from the information you have posted here.  We promptly process refunds, and if you have not received yours it is because something is holding it up.  Call us at (704) 809-1269 and we can look up your order, fix it, and get it going ASAP.

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you and you posting an update here that we were able to fix everything to your satisfaction.

Thanks!

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to help.  We literally have millions of happy customers.  Place an order with us and use discount code RIPOFF and let us prove it to ya.  You will see that people save serious money by buying from us.

Thank you!