Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Saint Charles Missouri United States of America
Just Suspension

Just Suspension They shipped wrong parts for my van and would not pay to have them shipped back Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bill can have a refund if he is willing to send the parts back

I ordered KYB struts and strut boots for my wifes Sienna van. The struts fit great, but the boots were not even close to the old ones,so I had to put the old boots on. I explained to Just Suspension's customer service that they were not the right boot and sent them a fax with a picture. They said they were correct and if I wanted a refund I would have to pay for shipping. If I madethe mistake in ordering I would feel that is my fault and I would ship them.It was not my fault,so Just Suspension should pay for shipping. I will not do business with them again. I hope itis worth itto them to loose a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-They-shipped-wrong-parts-for-my-van-and-would-not-pay-to-have-them-shippe-682430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

Bill can have a refund if he is willing to send the parts back

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Bill: We do see that you were given an RA number in October 2010, but have not returned the parts as of January 2011. Please send the two SB101 boots back and we'll promptly refund the $21.09 you paid for them. We've also re-confirmed with kyb that the parts you purchased are for the Sienna vans.

Thanks!