Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Parts Bill — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave. Internet United States of America

Just Suspension errors,lack of concern,lies,delays,missing parts,wrong parts,deceipt,holding back refunds Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

*Consumer Comment: If you are going to lie, at least present evidence

*UPDATE Employee: LOL, technically correct, factually wrong

*Consumer Comment: This Company Lies

*UPDATE Employee: We are happy to help, please let us

Oh where to begin!! Back in april I ordered four struts for my camry; came in boxes that looked like they came from Pakistan on a camel. Fronts were missing brackets for brake hoses. rears were both right side.       Renae informed me that the brackets didn't come with the struts and to look at the picture; picture shows the brackets! I had to contact KYB myself to get the brackets.     so much for CUTOMER SUPPORT. the rear struts were both right sides and I had to pay freight;buy another strut and pay return freight for the wrong strut.after five conversations to get my money back the LIES CONTTINUE!!   Three times I have been lied to about my refund!!

I am very disappointed in this company that looks like just a front or middleman accepting no responsabilty and even less concern for their customers. Repeat business? NUTS!!!!    It is not the enough to get a lawyer involved. I think treir law firm is DEWEY;CHEATEM and HOWE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2011 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-errorslack-of-concernliesdelaysmissing-partswrong-partsdeceipthold-767509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are still happy to help you sir, despite these inaccurate accusations.  If there is anything we can do please call us and we can resolve it for you. (704) 809-1269 8:30-5:30 M-F

Thanks!

If you are going to lie, at least present evidence

AUTHOR: Scoobysteven - (U.S.A.)

LOL, you are a really bad liar, LOL.  So you've had gray hair since 1983, you certainly have not gotten it from your business, and you have not been in business since then either.  I'm now going to call you "Liar", that is now your name, befitting too, because you deserve it.  All the false confidence, all the mascarading bravado, all the clever and creative humor will not change the fact that you are lying because (a) I am not stupid, and (b) every available source, like below, indicate you are lying, LOL. I copied and pasted directly from the state's website, LOL.  Notice how the state lists your business origination date as January 2005, not 1983?  Liar, LOL.

SOSID:0762546Status:Current-ActiveEffective Date:1/21/2005

Next, I called Lincoln county, in an effort to determine if any fictitious business name statement ever existed, either today, or in the past, under every combination of names related to "suspension" or "suspensions", imagine my suprise when they responded in the negative, LOL.  Is your hair getting any grayer?  Wait, there is more!  I then called the city of Denver, and spoke with the city business licensing department.  You know what I discovered?  Do you? LOL, LOL, LOL.

A recap to those just joining us..........The company DBA Just Suspensions claims having been in business since 1983, yet government records from every available source indicate actual business start date having originated in 2005.  They do this to exaggerate experience and credibility.

This company, and I use the term loosely, is merely a middleman.  They stock nothing, they have no inventory, probably don't have even a screwdriver, nor work on cars.  They are just a person, maybe two, with a website, and an account with KYB and similar companies.  When someone places an order, they forward the customer's request and shipping address to KYB, or other, that company "drop ships" to the recipient, then bills the liars.  Now if the liars make a mistake, and the items are shipped back to KYB, the liars incur a restocking fee.  Unfortunately, the liars are on a shoestring budget, barely able to afford internet service in their trailer, so they're unable to refund even justified refunds.  For those of you considering using this company, don't bother.  You are better off paying a little more.  You see what these other people have endured, why take the chance? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL, technically correct, factually wrong

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

LOL, well those of us with the grey hairs know when all this started.  Many many of our loyal customers since the 80's do too.  Give us another try, we will show you how much money you can save and maybe our kids can be helping you in 30 more years as well.

Call us anytime 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday eastern time at (704) 809-1269 or email us.  Leave us a message after hours, we will return your call if you leave us a phone number.  We are confident you will find us to be honest americans that are working hard to save you money, get you parts quickly, and address any problems promptly.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to prove to you why we have millions of happy repeat customers.  Go to www.JustSuspension.com and usediscount code RIPOFF and give us a try, you will be happy you did!

This Company Lies

AUTHOR: Scoobysteven - (U.S.A.)

They claim being in business since 1983, the state of North Carolina's corporation website lists origination date of 2005.  If they will lie about this insignificant detail, what else will they lie about?

We are happy to help, please let us

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Bill:  We are happy to help, but cannot find your order information from the information you have posted here.  We promptly process refunds, and if you have not received yours it is because something is holding it up.  Call us at (704) 809-1269 and we can look up your order, fix it, and get it going ASAP.

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you and you posting an update here that we were able to fix everything to your satisfaction.

Thanks!

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to help.  We literally have millions of happy customers.  Place an order with us and use discount code RIPOFF and let us prove it to ya.  You will see that people save serious money by buying from us.

Thank you!