Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Dean — New Bern North Carolina United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 4723 Mountain Creek Ave, Denver, NC 28037 Internet United States of America

Just Suspension moparoutlet Awful experience with a fraudulent company (Just Suspension) Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just Suspension Rocks!

*UPDATE Employee: We are still happy to help you Richard.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: wow

*UPDATE Employee: Call us, we are happy to resolve issues promptly

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMER CLOWNS!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

I purchased 2 KYB AGX Struts from Just Suspension on 3/29/2012. Their Ebay auction listed both items as "available" for shipping, and I paid $ 288.79 via PayPal instant transfer. I became suspicious when the seller, Just Suspension, did not send shipping or tracking information. After 2 weeks, Rene at customer service claimed that the items "were on the boat from Japan." 2 MONTHS later and 12 phone calls later, Just Suspension claimed the items were still on backorder. No estimated shipping date.

The story worsens. Just Suspension initially refused a refund, which I told them was unacceptable. They then promised to process a refund in 3 business days. You guessed it. The refund never happened.

Just Suspension's Ebay scam is brilliant. Neither Ebay or PayPal will allow a dispute on an item purchased more than 45 days earlier. They have horrible feedback on Ebay, and I should have done better research. Just Suspension recently changed their Ebay name to "moparoutlet" so beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-moparoutlet-Awful-experience-with-a-fraudulent-company-Just-Suspension-I-896072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

Just Suspension Rocks!

AUTHOR: firemaned - (United States of America)

I do not have any linkage to this company, except that I recently ordered about 400.00 worth of suspension parts from them. The cost locally would have been 600.00+.

The parts arrived when promised, they were correct, the mechanic who installed them said they were good parts. I was a little worried about using the code "ripoff" when I ordered, but it saved me money.

I like this company and I will order from them again. They were easy to deal with, delivered everything they promised, and discounted my order by offering the code "ripoff". Who could ask for anything more?

I really do not care how many employees they have, where their offices are, etc.  They did a great job of supplying parts for my pathfinder (not the most common truck). I was not looking for an Email chat friend or someone to talk to on the phone, I wanted good parts, cheap, and they got it done.

Just Suspension Rules!  I will buy from them again.

We are still happy to help you Richard.

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Simply untrue Richard.  We operate out of our warehouse which is clearly visible in google, not a residence.  Regardless, we appreciate your order and are reconfirming that you were refunded in full.  Sounds like the credit union has not yet posted the funds to your account yet, which is actually quite common with most card companies.  If there are any other matters, please call us and we will promptly help you.

Thanks!

We've been in business since 1983, love cars, and want to prove that we treat you right.  Place an order on justsuspension.com and use discount code RIPOFF for a great deal.  Thank you, and we look forward to earning your business!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

wow

AUTHOR: IHATESCAMMERS - (United States of America)

hey renee, since you follow this so closely. IT DOES NOT TAKE 23+ DAYS TO REFUND MONEY. A REPUTABLE BUSINESS HAS ITEMS CREDITED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF RETURNED ITEM(S). Your HOME BASED bisuness is a freaking shame. ANYONE READING THIS GOOGLE EARTH THIS BUSINESS: 4723 MOUNTAIN CREEK AVE DENVER, NORTH CAROLINA 28037. You will see this lone house surrounded by trailers. not a brick and mortar store. I WILL VISIT you renee...and your shady outfit! My credit union has already credited me my funds so enjoy dealing with them. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN BUSINESS 29 YEARS! NORTH CAROLINA BUSINESS BUREAU SAYS SO. SHADY LIES=SHADY BUSINESS!!!!!!!

Call us, we are happy to resolve issues promptly

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Please call us at (704) 809-1269 between 8:30-5:30 eastern time M-F and we are happy to help with any and all issues that arise.  This is our 29th year in business and we will promptly look into this for you!  If there is a delay in a refund, most of the time it is because there is some issue (no RMA number, customer has filed a chargeback so we have to file the bank paperwork, etc).  We can see what the matter is, describe what available options there are for you, and move forward all in one phone call.

Let us help you!

SCAMMER CLOWNS!!!!

AUTHOR: IHATESCAMMERS - (United States of America)

JUST SUSPENSION IS A BIG BUNCH OF CLOWNS. I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE IDIOTS AND AM ALSO WAITING A REFUND ALMOST A MONTH AFTER IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ISSUED. I HAVE A GREAT CREDIT UNION THAT WILL GET MY MONEY BACK TOMORROW!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE MORONS!!!!!!

Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Need assistance on something?  Email or call us FIRST so we can help you.  info@justsuspension.com  We are happy to make it right for you.

Dean Ouano had purchased two KYB AGX shocks, and after his order KYB informed us that they were on national backorder.  We informed him of that and continued to work with the KYB factory to get them built for him.  Dean couldnt wait long enough for them to be built, so he filed a chargeback with his card company before calling us.  We are happy to help him, but once a chargeback is open it is out of our hands and the card company will decide.