controlling

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Shaun S — Chicago Illinois
Just Titanium
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2 #3099 Valley Cottage New York, New York USA

Just Titanium, Jennifer Z NO returns even if it's their mistake. Fraud, Order Delayed, Scam New York New York

This company should be shut down!  I don’t know who they are still around.  I know people give up once they get scammed, but this was for my wedding ring.  1.  They never placed my order after we had over 20 emails to get my ring right.  I had to follow up myself, and they advised that they never placed the order!!  ARE you kidding me?  My wedding was in a week.

I got my ring, after my wedding of course.  And then when I open it, it is NOT AT AL what I ordered.  So I figured I had a 100% satisfaction return policy.. WRONG.  I emailed them that I was sent the wrong ring by them, and they are refusing to exchange, FOR A MISTAKE THEY MADE!!  I am so mad..

This is not right.  People should not be allowed to do this to people who trust online shops like this.  Please spread the word that this company is a fraud, and they don’t stand by their word, and don’t care to fix their mistakes.

Here is the contact information for these people.

Jennifer Z
Fax: 1-(845)-503-2379 Division 3099
Website: http://www.JustTitanium.com
Email: Sales@JustTitanium.com/info@

JustTitanium.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Titanium/New-York-New-York-10989-/Just-Titanium-Jennifer-Z-NO-returns-even-if-its-their-mistake-Fraud-Order-Delayed-S-1058492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Titanium