Complaint Review: Just energy

• Reported By: Samantha — Windsor Ontario
Just energy
200 - 6345 Dixie Rd Nationwide Canada

Just energy manipulative Mississauga Nationwide

I door to door sales person came to my house claiming to work for just energy. He asked to look at my bill. after looking at my bill he claimed I would deffinatly save tons of money if I switch with them, and he claimes I would get an 80$ credit. I signed because I figure if he's wrong, and my bill goes up, my 80$ credit will make up for the difference. I got my bill from just energy. and my bill went up 75$, even though I was aware I was useing less energy, and unplugging my apliances to save money also, and I just started the month before I got my bill. I later called the company and told them I was minipluated and lied to and disapointed. The girl I talked to was rude and wouldnt give me a credit to make up the difference (not even the 80$ credit I was promised) even after I told her this, "picture your self in my shoes, having a sales person insist my bill will go dramatically down, he knows for a fact because he works there, and you get you bill, after I just lost my job, and it's 200$, when the most its ever been in 130." She didnt care, it's not her problem. She was constantly interupting me, and was extreamily rude. I was appauled. the company is manipulative and will tell you anything to get you to sign up, thats what commission workers do. If a sales person comes to your house, dont listen to there lies. Learn from my mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-energy/nationwide/Just-energy-manipulative-Mississauga-Nationwide-1167153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just energy