sum

• Reported By: Lilly — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Just fab.com

Just fab.com Stay away from them! They are thieves! Internet

*Consumer Comment: YES

Please do not have any dealings with this company if you value your checking account or credit card. I became a member of their so-called V.I.P. club and ordered from them a couple of times. What I didn't realize is that by becoming a member of this "club" they would take out money from my checking account even when I didn't buy anything from them!

I called them and told them I had a charge from them when I didn't order anything. They told me because I was a member of their "club" I had authorized a charge of $39.95 that would go towards having store credit. They also told me that they sent me e-mails that I would be having this money taken out.

I told him that I only look at their e-mails when I want to purchase something and that I had never seen an e-mail like that. He said I had "checked a box" online authorizing this whole mess.

I called my bank and they could do nothing. They did look up this company on a couple of different websites, including the BBB, and found many bad things this company has done to their customers. The BBB rates them as an "A" even though they have had 793 complaints in the past three years! People have complained about their checking accounts going into overdraft because of this company's charges.

Unfortunately, I am one of those who will have an overdrawn checking account. I was told I would get a refund in 3-5 days. Wow, how impressive of them when they stole this money from me in the first place! Don't believe customer service if they tell you this money is not refundable as this is yet another complaint against this company. Also their customer service is rotten!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-fabcom/internet/Just-fabcom-Stay-away-from-them-They-are-thieves-Internet-1018853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just fab.com

AUTHOR: auntbs - ()

the very same thing happened to me. All I wanted to do was get a pair of shoes for christmas and checked my bank account they have been charging me every since and refused a refund. I am actually considering suing them. SCAMMMMMMMMMMM