Complaint Review: Just4Parties

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Rutherford New Jersey United States of America
Just4Parties
606 E Date St Brea, California United States of America

Just4Parties what a scam company, ordered product for party, said it would be delivered, left several messages n emails and then cancelled order a day after I was suppose to get it. Now I have to run around and t Brea, California

WHAT A SCAM COMPANY !!  THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS !!

I ordered 6 cases of plastic skirting for a total of $123.93.  I placed the order on line and then called to confirm when I would be receiving the product.  I placed the order on 6/5/2012.  I needed the order by 6/14/2012.  I called several times and sent several emails and never got a call or email back.  After calling about 3 times a day, for some miracle a guy answered.  He checked my order saying it was going out today and I would be receiving it by 6/13/12.  I thought great !!  Well 6/13/12 came and went and no order.  So I called and emailed again on 6/14/12 to see where my order was.  Of course no one answered.  Within an hour of my email and call, I received an email that my order was cancelled.  So I guess my order never went out when the guy said it was.  So now I am hours before my event and I now have to scramble around and buy everything i need in time.   I also have to now call my credit card company and make sure my card was not charged and if it was I now have to dispute it and get a refund.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !  They really should not be in business !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just4Parties/Brea-California-92821/Just4Parties-what-a-scam-company-ordered-product-for-party-said-it-would-be-delivered-897482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just4Parties