Complaint Review: JustAnswer

• Reported By: Molly — Macon Georgia United States of America
JustAnswer
justanswer.com Internet United States of America

JustAnswer Fake experts internet

I asked a question regarding my cat on Justanswer. I was told I would be answered by a vet named Dr Andy. After giving the required information and placing a deposit my question was then answered by someone named Terri. I thought I had received a helpful answer to my question and was surprised that she was able to tell me what was going on just based on the info I had given. I have asked questions in the past and those experts have had to ask additional questions. I copied and pasted my information and printed to take to my vet. Upon reading her information my vet was furious. Not only did my cat not have what she had call a UTI but it is not treated with the medications she recommended I ask for from my vet. My vet suggested I contact Justanswer to find out what this "experts" qualifications were needless to say I have never been able to get through to speak to anyone. On my printout I noticed a verified symbol. I went back to my account and reviewed my answer. I clicked on the verified link and saw she had 2 years of volunteer experience this from a site that said a vet would help me. I also checked out the other experts that i was able to see . While some do claim to be vets or vet techs there is also one that only lists a writer of pet articles.

Pet owners beware what Justanswer says are qualified experts are only volunteers and writers , while you may get lucky and talk to one that claims to be a vet or technician you never know who may be answering your question and they just may kill your pet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswer/internet/JustAnswer-Fake-experts-internet-895126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer