Complaint Review: JustAnswer

• Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Victor Brumby — Reading United Kingdom
JustAnswer

JustAnswer credit card fraud Internet

I used JustAnswer for the first and only time in April 2011, paying a one-off fee.   It seemed a fair transaction.   However, in August I have found that they have been debiting my credit card monthly since, though I have had no contact with them.   My card issuer knew immediately of the scam, when I reported them today, and in British law, the card issuer takes responsibility for my loss, for which I am most grateful.      Seems a bit unfair on the banks, though - much better to catch the perpetrator and hang him from a high tree....
How DO these criminals get away with their scams after the first couple of reports????????

Victor, Berkshire, England

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswer/internet/JustAnswer-credit-card-fraud-Internet-763625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer