Bobbie

• Reported By: only native — Lathrop Missouri United States of America
JustAnswer
not sure, California United States of America

JustAnswer JustAnswer DEFRAUNDED ME not sure, California

I did business With JustAnswe In September of 2011 on the 25th of the month. I asked them to give a appraisal on two vases from the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis Missouri.  They quoted me a price of $40.00 per vase to be paid in two installments in October an November of 2011. I paid for the a appraisals with my US Bank visa debit card (I now use Paypal).

I was in the hospital all of December my husband checked my bank statements for the next three months do to my illness. When I was able to check my own bank statement in March I found that JUSTANSWER HAD DEFRAUDED ME ROYALLY. YOU MITE SAY THEY STOLED FROM ME.  They had been taking $40.00 out of my checking account every month for a additional FIVE MONTH. On March 16th I called my banks fraud department and reported to them what JustAnswer was doing. They closed my debit account then gave me a new one. My bank told me if JustAnswer did not return my money they would go after them.

March 25th I talked to a gentlemen at JustAnswer in California.  I told him what JustAnswer had stolen and defraud me. The gentlemen begged me not to reported the JustAnswer to my bank's defraud department. I also told him I was going report the JustAnswer to my State Attorney General in Missouri.  With in the next 4 days all the money they embezzled from me was put back into my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswer/not-sure-California-not-sure/JustAnswer-JustAnswer-DEFRAUNDED-ME-not-sure-California-895089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer