Complaint Review: JustAnswer.Com

• Submitted: Sun, February 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 07, 2010

• Reported By: Suzie — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America

JustAnswer.Com Charge you multiple times for one answer. Internet

Was told in order to get advice from a vet I had to place a "good faith" deposit. I did this and received the information from the vet and when I accepted his response they charged me an additional $15. I now have 3 charges on my credit card and I have sent 2 refund requests and still have no response. I also sent 2 requests to customer service to have the multiple charges fixed and they are suppose to respond within 4-6 hours and I have not heard anything for 4 days. There is no other way to contact this company other then through their email links. I only agreed to pay $15 for the answer put have been charged $45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswerCom/internet/JustAnswerCom-Charge-you-multiple-times-for-one-answer-Internet-565969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer.Com