Complaint Review: JustAnswers.com

• Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: Goldie — Cardington Ohio United States of America
JustAnswers.com

JustAnswers.com Mechanic help Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not always...

I couldn't believe there are people complaining about JustAnswers.com services. I have used them 3 times with really difficult questions and got the correct answers everytime. I even had one mechanic send diagrams step by step for what we were working on. These questions were for both engine & transmission repairs and they got it right. As for the people complaining about the charges, that doesn't make sense either. I have always used paypal when purchasing anything over the internet. I paid $9 2 x's and the last one I up'd it to $15.00 because of the difficulty of the question. I have spent several days trying to get torque specs on a transmission that is not in any books that I can purchase (You actually can't buy an ATSG or Transtar manual for the unit we were working on). I got the correct specs and I so appreciated that I didn't have to keep looking! So if you are spending more than the $9.00 to get an answer then you are the foolish one. By the way, you can get the money back thru paypal if you are not satisfied with the help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswerscom/internet/JustAnswerscom-Mechanic-help-Internet-603089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswers.com

Not always...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Paypal protection technically only covers "tangible" goods. Paying to have a question answered from online is not going to be considered a tangible good.

Although there a lot of complaints about JustAnswers, I read of one customer that lodged a paypal dispute and was given a response that a portion was going to be refunded. I read another were they lodged a dispute and have not received a response.