Complaint Review: JustCloud

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: jamesdeanreeves — Seattle Washington
JustCloud
Internet USA

JustCloud Just Cloud Bait & Switch! They DO NOT honor the contract that was agreed upon Internet

I signed on with JustCloud on a 2 year contract.  The contract clearly stated that at any time, I could cancel the service and would recieve a pro-rated refund of the remaining time left on the contract.

After 1.5 yrs, I decided to cancle and asked for the pro-rated refund.

JustCloud responded with an email asking why I wanted to quit (fair enough), offering me a free year if I continued (fair enough), and that my account would not be cancled unless I responded (not fair!)

I responded that I wanted to cancel now, I wanted my refund, and I explained that I already had other services to accomplish what I needed.

JustCloud replied back with another offer of more storage (fair enough) and that my account would not be cancled unless I responded (not fair!).

This went on about 3 more times with JustCloud 'upping the antee' and not canceling.  I was almost at the point of getting ugly with them.

When I asked where my refund was, JustCloud stated "we only have a 30-day money back guarantee".  I responded that is not in the contract I signed.  They responded with "nothing we can do - we have to follow our terms".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustCloud/internet/JustCloud-Just-Cloud-Bait-amp-Switch-They-DO-NOT-honor-the-contract-that-was-agreed-up-1121378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustCloud