Complaint Review: JustDeals.com

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Dub L — South Jordan Utah
JustDeals.com

JustDeals.com Not Criminal - But not a good sales experience Internet

I placed an order for a refurbished tablet device thru a daily deal on JustDeals.com.  I received a confirmation e-mail almost immediately for the purchase including a link to my order.  That link never worked.  They indicated in the purchase process that most items ship within 5 business days.  The next day I saw that my credit card had been charged.  The next week, I tried contacting JustDeals.com by e-mail to check on my order since I could not use the broken link on my order to check anything for myself.  2 days later I received an e-mail stating that they would have a shipping tracking number the next day.  After asking again for the tracking information, I received it now 6 business days after the purchase.  But the item didn't arrive at the shipping company to start sending it to me for another 10 days.  So 26 days after ordering my tablet, I finally received it.

They need to clean up their order information.  Some timely shipping would help as well.

I won't place another order thru JustDeals.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustDealscom/internet/JustDealscom-Not-Criminal-But-not-a-good-sales-experience-Internet-1037066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustDeals.com