Complaint Review: JustFab

• Reported By: Ashley — Houston Texas
JustFab
, Select State/Province USA

JustFab Justfab.com Thieves - BIG SCAM El Segundo California

I ordered shoes in August. A month later in September I was charged $30 by this company and I called to see what was going on. I was informed that the initial order signed me up for a membership that would charge $30 monthly and I would be able to order shoes. I complained that I did not sign up for the service and had no knowledge of a membership. I was told my account was cancelled and the refund was processed. I thought that was he end of everything but it was not. This company has yet AGAIN charged my card after last months conversation, cancellation and refund. There must be a law against this! It seems they are trying to force a membership that will not happen. Its difficult to get anyone on the phone - enormous wait times and online chat is even worse. Please inform me of who to contact. Im considering contacting a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFab/Select-StateProvince/JustFab-Justfabcom-Thieves-BIG-SCAM-El-Segundo-California-1090755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFab