Complaint Review: JustFab

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: MrsHorror — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
JustFab

JustFab Just Fabulous VIP Membership is a scam. Really poor customer service. Internet

I signed up for VIP membership fully understanding that I would need to skip a month or be charged in exchange for a credit if I did not make a selection by the 5th of each month. What I did not anticipate was getting a product that was so poor in quality that is started to fall apart after only several uses or having to deal with uncaring customer service reps and to jump through hoops to cancel my account.

After being left when an unwearable product after my first purchase I attempted the cancel my VIP membership via the JustFab.com site/my account page. The cancellation option on the "my account" page does not in fact cancel your membership or the reoccuring charges to your credit card. I learned this after noticing a $39.95 charge 12 days after I had canceled my account via JustFab.com.

When I called customer service (at 10:30pm on a Saturday night and sat on hold for 40 minutes) I was informed that they WOULD NOT refund my credit card, but instead would re-enter my selection for the month as "skipped" so my card would be refunded. Additionally, I would not be able to cancel my account on the same call. When I asked the customer service rep what I needed to do to cancel my account she was silent for 30 seconds and the said that her job was to make sure I didn't cancel my account. I asked if I needed to wait until the refund cleared my account and then call to cancel or if I needed to wait until the first of the month to cancel. I got silence, she literally said nothing for a good minute. Finally, she said that I could cancel my account at anytime. (But apparently not because I couldn't cancel it on this call.)

I will be calling back to cancel my account as soon as my refund clears and will update this report if I'm able. New JustFab members beware: You MUST CALL to cancel your account, you cannot cancel online. Be prepared to deal with poor quality products and apathetic/unhelpful customer service reps. The fact that this is a BBB Accredited business is laughable. If I continue to have problems, I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFab/internet/JustFab-Just-Fabulous-VIP-Membership-is-a-scam-Really-poor-customer-service-Internet-982701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFab