Complaint Review: JustFab

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: CindB. — Santa Barbara California United States of America
JustFab

JustFab Unethical Business Practices Internet

I made one purchase back in September 2012 never knowing that I was signing up for anything. I closed that card that was used because it was lost, and JustFab charged my new card 5 months later in February 2013.

I did not authorize them to sign me up for anything. I did not authorize them to
charge my new card, a number I never actually gave them.

They have long wait lines on the phone. 30+ minutes. Their reps are unapologetic. Rep said that
they wont refund the money, which I will have to file a dispute with my bank. And since I closed my account, I lose the 39.95 store credit I already paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFab/internet/JustFab-Unethical-Business-Practices-Internet-1011381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFab