Complaint Review: JustFab.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie — Spanaway Washington United States of America
JustFab.com

JustFab.com Buyer Beware. When you order from this company you have joined a club that will cost you monthly FEES Internet

I bought a pair of " ON Sale" boots for my daughter through the JustFab.com site.
They were less than Fab and were cuffed the first time she wore them.
I chalked that experience up to ' You get what you pay for".

Today I got a new surprise from this company a 39.95 charge on my card.
When I called the company they told me that by purchasing from this company I agreed to pay them 39.95 a month to shop with them!

I told the so called customer service that I wanted them to stop charging my card and refund the 39.95. She told me that it was no refundable but that I have a credit good for 30 days.

I will be filing a charge back against this company.
Buyer Beware! Do not order from this company unless you want to join the club.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFabcom/internet/JustFabcom-Buyer-Beware-When-you-order-from-this-company-you-have-joined-a-club-that-wi-1013907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFab.com