pair

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
JustFlowers.com
2127 Westwood Blvd Suite 200 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

JustFlowers.com NEVER USE THIS COMPANY-THEY HAVE NO HEART Los Angeles California

Ordered Mother Day flowers to be delivered on the Friday before. Not delivered on all weekend. Not even Mother's day.

Received call/message on Monday saying they would be delivered on Monday with a note and 10% credited to my account. Also received this in an email confirmation.

On Tuesday- just flowers called and had still not delivered the flowers. Spoke to the customer rep, who towed the company line. Saying they would delivered on Wed. with 10% discount.
I don't want the 10% discount ($4.00) I want them to deliver with an apology and do it for free. Own up to your mistakes and take responsibility.

Plus, the perception is that I did nothing for my mother-in-law, how do you deal with that! (She is understanding).
I asked for a supervisor, placed on hold for 11.22 minutes, then disconnected. When I called back-hold for 16.18 minutes.
Talked to person, asked for supervisor, another hold for 18. Minutes (consider me slow) and still disconnected.
They called me back. (After they ruined our family dinner)

Spoke to Supervisor Robert, who towed the company line and would not budget, nor would he escalate the call to the next level. They are not taking any responsibility for their actions. I asked for CEO name, would not share.
What kind of company does not have company info on the site or willing to share the company CEO's name? They are skylarks and hide behind their own site.

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY. We did report to the better bussiness breau, but my guess is thaty don't even care

Take responsiblity
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFlowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/JustFlowerscom-NEVER-USE-THIS-COMPANY-THEY-HAVE-NO-HEART-Los-Angeles-California-451369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFlowers.com