Complaint Review: JustFlowers.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:Holland Michigan
JustFlowers.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-551-6656
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

JustFlowers.com No Funeral Flowers No Phone Call Yes They Charged Me! Los Angeles California

I ordered a large flower arrangement on February 13th, for a funeral on February 15, 2008. I paid with my credit card, card was charged and I found a week later that the flowers never arrived. I just happened to check with the my relatives as I am so far away and they never mentioned the flowers. I checked with JustFlowers.com, they said they thought they were delivered and would check it out. A man called me 2 hours later and stammered through the whole conversation to tell me the order was never processed. He had not explanation and said he would refund my money and send me a coupon for future order for my trouble.

A couple of hours later I received an email say they were processing my refund and were giving me a $7.50 coupon for my future orders. My order was for $112.00 dollars! The $7.50 was like and slap in the face. I called again and spoke (after 10 minutes on hold) to a supervisor and told her this was not an apology at all. She said she could raise my coupon to $10.00. I had already checked online and found that anyone can get a $10.00 coupone for JustFlowers.com. She said she was sorry but that was the best she could do. I told that I would never use them again and hung up.

I was so sad that my sister-in-law did not receive these flowers for this funeral. To know we were thinking of her on this sad occasion. The second sibling she had lost in 10 days! The whole experience was just badly handled.

I contacted another florist locally to send something directly to their home. I only went with JustFlowers.com because they were advertised on the website of the obituary for the Fresno Bee.

I am waiting for the credit to appear on my account.

I do not recommend this website JustFlowers.com at all!!!! Buyer Beware! How often do we send flowers and they never arrive??? You should check up on this.

Holland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFlowerscom/Los-Angeles-California/JustFlowerscom-No-Funeral-Flowers-No-Phone-Call-Yes-They-Charged-Me-Los-Angeles-Californ-311585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFlowers.com