Complaint Review: JustFlowers.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: mfklaus — Chicago Illinois United States of America
JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com DID NOT SEND PLANT AS DESCRIPED ON THEIR WEB SITE Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are here to help.

I ORDER A GOLDEN POTHOS ON A POLE FOR THE DELUXE COST ME 59.99. WHAT THEIR LOCAL FLORIST SENT TO ME WAS A POTTED POTHOS IN A SMALL CONTAINER WHICH MUSTLY HAVE COST HIM 19.99. I SENT SEVERAL EMAIL TO JUST FLOWERS BUT ALL BASICLY SAID I WAS WRONG AND WHAT I RECEIVED WAS AS DESCRIBED. THEY THINK I AM STUPID. I KNOW MY PLANTS AND THIS IS NOT THE PLANT THAT HAD BEEN SENT BY THEIR LOCL FLORIST.  THEY  MADE A HUGE PROFIT ON THIS ORDER. HE SHOULD OF CALLED AND SAID HE COULD NOT DELIVER WHAT WAS DESCRIPED AND THEIR WOULD BE A DIFFERENT IN COST AND I THEN COULD OF DECIDED IF I WANTED IT. I SHOULD OF NEVER ACCEPTED THE PLANT ON DELIVERY.

WHAT JUST FLOWER DID INSTEAD OF GIVING ME A PARTIAL REFUND WHICH I WOULD ACCEPTED THEY GIVE ME A SEVEN DOLLAR DISCOUNT ON FUTURE ORDES. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. I TOLD I WOULD NEVER YOU THEIR SERVICE AGAIN. I SHOULD OF STUCK WITH FLORIST I COULD TRUST. JUST FLOWER SHOULD NOT SHOW SOMETHING ON THEIR WEB WHICH THEY KNOW THEY CAN NOT DELIVER. THEY DO NOT HANDLE THEIR CUSTOMER RIGHT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFlowerscom/internet/JustFlowerscom-DID-NOT-SEND-PLANT-AS-DESCRIPED-ON-THEIR-WEB-SITE-Internet-Internet-829885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFlowers.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are here to help.

AUTHOR: JustFlowers - (United States of America)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience.  We are here to help and we would like you to contact us so that we can provide you with a positive resolution to your order.  Please contact us at 800.777.1911