Complaint Review: JustFlowers.com

• Reported By: abanks3d — California
JustFlowers.com
Internet USA

JustFlowers.com Misrepresent the cost of items Internet

This is a SCAM company! Their website did not work so every time I input my data such as name, address and phone number, the site stated that I needed to input the same data although it was showing on the screen. I called customer service and explained. They apologized and stated that my order would be treated the same as if ordering on line. I was told it would be $49.99 minus $10 for the coupon. I also ordered a $5 balloon. The price would be less than $45. When I got my email receipt it turned out to be $65.71. I called Customer service at about 1:00AM and spoke to Carla and told her the price issue. She could not do anything about the problem but promised to leave a note for a call back to me from a manager...a call I never received. I then called to speak to the manager and got the same story from him as I did from Carla. He told me how I had to pay for the arrangement, the handling and the shipping. He stated that he could only deduct $6 for the "phone service". When I stated that I order on line all the time and I know what and how much I pay, he just went back to me having to order on the phone to try to justify the high cost.
Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFlowerscom/internet/JustFlowerscom-Misrepresent-the-cost-of-items-Internet-1049835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFlowers.com