Complaint Review: JustFlowers.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
www.JustFlowers.com Internet U.S.A.

JustFlowers.com is a complete sham!! Do not order from this company, report them to BBB! Los Angeles California Internet

I ordered and paid for flowers to be delivered May 9th (day before Mother's Day). The flowers weren't delivered the 9th or the 10th. They are a scam and have terrible customer service!!

I was promised by Just Flowers the flowers would be delivered on the 9th. Then when they didn't arrive on the 9th, they promised AGAIN that they would be delivered on the 10th "no matter what". The flowers were never delivered to my wonderful mother. They made up several excuses (not the right flowers, even though I told them they could exchange them for something comparable or better; then "technical issues"). Just Flowers should never make a promise they have no intention of fulfilling or can't fulfill. It's terribly unprofessional.

I was on the phone with them on several occasions on the 9th and 10th. I just kept getting the same runaround "I'm sorry; [she] is talking to other customers. [She, a "supervisor"] is not in the office. I can leave her a message and have her call you back right away." That was over several hours. So much for handling my issue personally. Handling it off and trying to hide behind the customer service people is beyond unprofessional. No phone calls, no emails saying they didn't meet the deadline that was promised. It is so highly unprofessional for the service they are trying to sell.

I can't even tell you the disappointment I have for their service & the way this has been handled. It shocks me that an organization can stay in business based on false promises and the shell game. I am across the country with a kidney infection; my mom is going through radiation & is on Tamoxifen for breast cancer.
JustFlowers.com completely ruined Mother's Day for my mother & me.

Ripped off by JustFlowers.com
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustFlowerscom/internet/JustFlowerscom-is-a-complete-sham-Do-not-order-from-this-company-report-them-to-BBB-L-450506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustFlowers.com