Complaint Review: JustHookUp.com

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: lil mac — Michigan United States of America
JustHookUp.com
33 Throgmorton Street Internet United States of America

JustHookUp.com date-support.com Billed me a month after confirming my account was cancelled London Internet

I subscribed to the site in August at the urge of friends to see what it was like. I went with the flow for a month and cancelled in September right after it renwed. It was a complete waste of money.

Majority of the profiles are fakes and the location changes every few hours but the rest remains the same. I used the contact form to cancel my membership and the next day one of their reps confirmed it was cancelled.

Punched out of work a month after it was cancelled and had an e-mail on my phone from them stating: "Your payment of 10.48 USD made on 2012-08-24 06:43:48 will show as Date-Payment.com on your bank statement." Apparently they don't realize that it's now October and not August and that my account has been cancelled for a month.

Contacted their billing department to hear that I needed to contact their billing provider to cancel the subscription but yet they wouldn't tell me who that was or how to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustHookUpcom/internet/JustHookUpcom-date-supportcom-Billed-me-a-month-after-confirming-my-account-was-cancelle-959188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustHookUp.com