Complaint Review: JustInk.co

• Reported By: Buu — Oakland California United States of America
JustInk.co
5201 Eagle Trail Dr Tampa, Florida United States of America

JustInk.co Will take your money and won't deliver the goods! Tampa Florida

I'm a small business owner and was looking for another small business to handle my screen printing. I met Justin, the owner of JustINK.co off Craigslist and offered me a pretty good deal on a large order of shirts. He kept in constant contact with me for weeks as we went over the details and fine tuned the art work. As soon as I paid him in full for the order, problems started happening. I was quoted a 2 week turn around time but week after week I got nothing but excuses on why the order couldn't be done with each passing deadline. It took longer than 3 months to get my order and during that time I was met with unanswered emails, unanswered phone calls and piss poor excuses on why they couldn't get back to me in a timely manner.

It wasn't until the 4th month of waiting for this order that I had to threaten to use legal process to get my shirts and an answer! On one of my designs, they sent me a picture of the finished product, and I wasn't happy at all. The color was all wrong and I let him know that immediately and he never answered back. Next thing I know I finally get the shipment and the last design was never fixed! All the shirts were folded and bagged sloppily and the boxes were near falling apart. Its as if he just threw it all in there in a rush to shut me up.

After I received the shipment I gave him a call to talk about the messed up design. Of course I never got an answer back and he has ignored all my texts/emails/calls and mail request. I had to hire a lawyer to help get a refund back and I lost a lot of money waiting for all the many deadlines he missed. I tried to work with this guy but he has just about disappeared. I'm beyond mad because he knew I was working with a small budget and he stole 1600 from me! Stay away from this seedy business and stay clear of Justin's shady business practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustInkco/Tampa-Florida-33634/JustInkco-Will-take-your-money-and-wont-deliver-the-goods-Tampa-Florida-1014899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustInk.co