Complaint Review: JustMilitaryLending

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: MilSpouse83 — lakewood Washington United States of America
JustMilitaryLending

JustMilitaryLending Horrible Experince for Christmas Needed Money set up an allotment they said to then told denied, Internet

For the Holidays we had needed extra money and to help with a personal situation we hadnt expected.  Needless to say I contacted this company and they ask for all you're information.  The told me I was approved. They said they needed more information so I gave it to them. They emailed the next steps to do which were sign the contract to repay and set up an allotment.  The next day I recieved multiple emails saying different things, so I called.  The lady I spoke with said we would get a call later on and to make sure the allotment was set up for them. After we told them we had done that she said as soon as they had the allotment visable to them we would get the Loan.  Literally right after we got off the phone they sent an email saying we can not approve you if you set up an allotment then stop it.  If we get a payment on the 1st we will reinburse you on the 12th??  So of course we stopped the Allotment no one responded when we called or emailed and told them this is wrong!

Now we not only are still back but these people are getting what we use for our son and food on the 1st.  It seems like they are not lending money out but getting an advance themselves. This has been horrible! we were lied to and should never have been told to take an allotment out which obviouslly went through for the 1st so we wont have this stopped until the 15th.  These people flat out misrepresented themselves and should Never be trusted by the military who are in need like we were. This is Disheartning they would do this to Military who fight for this country and honor ones word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustMilitaryLending/internet/JustMilitaryLending-Horrible-Experince-for-Christmas-Needed-Money-set-up-an-allotment-the-986752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustMilitaryLending