Complaint Review: Justanswer.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Cheryl — Malone New York U.S.A.
Justanswer.com

Justanswer.com Failure to perform service, failure to give refund Internet

*Author of original report: Response

*UPDATE Employee: Everybody thinks the internet is ripping them off, don't they?

I asked a question of a lawyer at justanswer.com on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:30 pm for $30.  I was told it would take about an hour for an answer. After waiting 5 hours, I didn't get an answer so I cancelled and requested a refund as allowed. I was told I would have to wait 5 days for my refund.

I have written several emails to the company requesting my refund and have had no response to my emails and have not received my refund as yet.  I am very frustrated with this company and feel that I have been ripped off. Please help in any way you can, Justanswer was supposed to be a reputable company and clearly they aren't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-Failure-to-perform-service-failure-to-give-refund-Internet-523805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com

Response

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

If I wasn't ripped off by Justanswer.com, why did it  take a report to Rip Off Report

and the Better Business Bureau to get a refund. Justansweer promises a refund in

5 days. I got my refund in 18 days after pursuing the above remedies, so yes

sometimes people do get ripped off on the internet.

Everybody thinks the internet is ripping them off, don't they?

AUTHOR: JACarsExpert - (United States of America)

Well, clearly you did not read the terms of service, when you asked your question and put up your deposit.
Anyways.. You can get your refund by logging into your JustAnswer account and pointing your browser to :

justanswer.com/refund.aspx

Next time.. think before you go spreading a bunch of negativity.