Complaint Review: Justanswer.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Blind Bay British Columbia
Justanswer.com
San Fran California Internet U.S.A.

Justanswer.com Igave up cc info got charged'40$ and suddenly answer pages werent available but i stillpaid. San Francisco california and or internet

*Consumer Comment: JustAnswer.com is a Scam - Stay Away

I found this website 'CANADIAN LAYWERS ONLINE' on you tube.I followed all directions to register .I typed in my question ,gave my cc info ,paid 40$ basically did everything they needed to get my money. when I tried to get my answer the page suddenly was inactive. their engineers were supposedly working on it , and then my comp froze.Yeah JUST ANSWERS.COM might want to call themselves just give us youre private info for our personal gains and youre hard earned money .com.

I gave and got ripped off something needs to be done about these ripoff artists.ARE they going to steal my id now?

Darren
Blind Bay, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-Igave-up-cc-info-got-charged40-and-suddenly-answer-pages-werent-available-412262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com

JustAnswer.com is a Scam - Stay Away

AUTHOR: Sam D. - ()

This company has no lawyers. They simply take your credit card and give some negative feedback about any lawyer name you give them. Once they has my credit card number they kept charging it for months. I has to go through hel to stop them.