Complaint Review: Justanswer.com

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: franlabi1 — Purley United Kingdom
Justanswer.com
Justanswer.com Internet United States of America

Justanswer.com In more than 90% of cases I have had good advice from Justanswer.com, and on one occassion paid a lawyer 250 for 1hr only to get the same answer. I have used Justanswer over 5 times. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

I was sceptical about Justanswer.com and am not easily fooled. I had one instance when I was debited despite having made no inquiries. Apart from that, I have used them over 20 times in contract law, employment law and company-related stuff. I started taken them seriously when I had their advice confirmed by a top firm, only to get exactly the same legal advice 1hr and 250 later. That's my honest view, I am a busy psychiatrist and I need snap advice without taking a day off to see a solicitor, and an expensive one. Your downside is ?60, but the upside is you get on to the right track from early on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-In-more-than-90-of-cases-I-have-had-good-advice-from-Justanswercom-and-831018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you've had so many good experiences using our service.  Our customer service team can clear up any billing issues for you and can be contacted at info@justanswer.com.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,