Complaint Review: Justanswer.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Hank — Hercules California United States of America
Justanswer.com

Justanswer.com Their answer to my problem that I was having problem with using a remote control unit. Their answer was to buy a new unit, and charged $54 on my credit card. I later figured out how to operate the uni Internet

I moved into a new house recently and had problem figuring out how to use the remote control for the ceiling fan. I went to the Justanswer website and selected the lowest price ($15) shown on the site for a satisfactory answer, and gave them my credit card number.

They responded within an hour. That was quick except that the response was simply to buy a new unit (Huh??). I e-mailed back indicating I was dissatisfy with their response. They responded with another answer that was cut-paste from the equipment manufacturer (which I had already done on my own). I responded back and nevertheless approved the payment ($15 as I had selected).

Later I was able to figure out how to make the remote control work. It does not need to be replaced.

What is extremely troublesome is that I just found out that they charged $54 for their "answer". Total rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-Their-answer-to-my-problem-that-I-was-having-problem-with-using-a-remote-c-571390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com