Complaint Review: Justanswer.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Brian A — Melkbosstrand Other South Africa
Justanswer.com

Justanswer.com googlemail.com When trying to make a complaint to google justanser.com blocked my access to googlechrome, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JAreply

I am a quadriplegic and had just completed an important email when I received a message from Google that I had run out of time and must sign in again. I could not save the email to draft so i lost the email i had spent a long time creating.
I tried to make a complaint to googlemail.com through the google seach engine and was directed to justanswer.com.
I explained the problem i was having with my googlemail using google chrome and was passed onto an engineer who wanted $59 dollars to give me an answer. I did not want to pay anything to lodge a complaint so I tried to leave the page.

Just answer kept giving me an option to stay on or leave the page but everytime I tried to leave the page the message reappeared. I could no longer use google chrome, i was prevented from saving any of my open web sites, in fact Just answer prevented me from closing down my computer and eventually I had to force crash my computer.
When i returned to Google Chrome on restart I was offered the chance to reinstate my open pages but this was no longer possible so i lost very important information that i was prevented from saving by Justanswer.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-googlemailcom-When-trying-to-make-a-complaint-to-google-justansercom-bloc-1024809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com

JAreply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Please contact us at support@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,