• Report: #419480

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:South Charleston West Virginia
Justanswer.com
justanswer.com Internet U.S.A.

Justanswer.com online company providing answers for questions regarding mechanical malfunctions of cars Internet

I went to justanswer.com to see if I could get some help with our 1997 Chevy Astro Van. After filling out their form, I asked my question. I then was directed to a page that asked for dollars before getting an answer. I paid $15.00 to get what I thought would be a good complete answer. What I got was an answer that was incomplete and if I wanted to follow the expert advice I would have to pay out more money for a diagnostic tool that I did not need. All I can say is be careful and be sure that you really need to have that advice before you consider using this website.

Alexander
South Charleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justanswercom/internet/Justanswercom-online-company-providing-answers-for-questions-regarding-mechanical-malfunc-419480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justanswer.com