Complaint Review: Justcloud.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Virginia — San Francisco California United States of America
Justcloud.com

Justcloud.com Just Cloud Justcloud.com enticed me into an "unlimited" year's worth of u to 9GB storage. They kept urging me into updates and add-ons all on the same day in July,2012 until Id paid that amount, Internet

This company did not do as promised. They charged me full service and I got a very low percentage of my computer data backed up.  I found out that they ago-renew without two weeks notice, and since I had about nothing to access on their site, and my computer was kaput, I sent in a cancellation and asked for a refund.

They promised a refund and ended up, after a lot of go around, refunding less than 30% of my charges and then adding on $14.95 for early cancellation!  They offered to welcome me back with more of their misleading offers, involving new expenses.

Upshot is I'm out $125.00 and I never had the 9 GB of back-up which would have backed up all my files on that now defunct computer and more. I have lost the money and files forever that I thought were secure. Many were related to a free-lance writing/research project I can now not complete.

Each time I emailed customer service a different person replied who had no knowledge of any previous CS correspondence and whose replies bore little relationship to the content of my emails. JustCloud doesn't do what they promise, cite ridiculous fine-print to justify their poor quality, and then have the gall to charge for terminating their bad service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justcloudcom/internet/Justcloudcom-Just-Cloud-Justcloudcom-enticed-me-into-an-unlimited-years-worth-of-u-to-1013288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justcloud.com