Complaint Review: Justfab.com

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: sckspain — Minneapolis Minnesota
Justfab.com
Internet USA

Justfab.com Charged card on deleted account, made it extremely difficult to cancell account, bad products Internet

*Author of original report: resolved

I joined justfab during the summer because they had a deal that offered one pair of shoes if you started a membership with them. I joined and recived my shoes and loved them so I continued the membership. I also recieved a purse and a pair of boots and paid the full fee for them. I made reviews the same day I recived them because I really liked them.

Two weeks after recieving the boots the entire front part of the sole (on the bottom of the shoe) fell off. I emailed a complaint online and only recived an automated reply. No one contacting me to tell me how to recover the cost or replace them. So I just fixed them myself for about $12. About a week after I recieved the purse I bought from them the zipper fell off. I tried to skip a month but the button for "skip a month" is not anywhere on my account and trying to call them is seriously difficult. [continued below]....

.....

After failing to contact them by phone and recieving bad serivice I was over it. I just decided to call and cancel my account. I had no idea how incredibly hard that would be! First, I was on hold for about 20 minutes, then I got someone and they gave me a whole memorized script on their services and make you offers, then they tell you they can cancel it or leave it on file so you can still order.

If you chose the latter option they then tell you how much everything will cost as opposed to skipping month. Then if you still say you want to cancel after that. CLICK! They hang up. I got hung up on mulitple times at multiple times during the call process; when I first called, when I was one hold, when I said I still wanted to cancel, during a transfer regarding my complaints.

After getting hung up on mulitple times, I decided to email. I sent mutilple emails and got the same reply every time, that I had to call to cancell. So I tried calling again and again I got hung up on a lot. When I finally got through to a person and cancelled my account it was the 20th of December and I had started on the 4th!

The day after I cancelled my account the charged the card that had been on file for $39.95!! What?! I contacted them by chat and they said that the charge went through on the 7th. I told them not according to my account. They charge went through on the 21st. They kept debating with me about when the charge went through (she said the 7th, then the 6th or the 5th...wtf?) Finally she told me to check the terms of service and told me she would not refund me or offer me a user credit (so I can buy something on the site at least).

They litterally charged the card on a cancelled account, did not offer any services and made it impossible to get in touch with anyone regarding any issues I had with them. I just want my money back and to be done with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justfabcom/internet/Justfabcom-Charged-card-on-deleted-account-made-it-extremely-difficult-to-cancell-accou-1109077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justfab.com

resolved

AUTHOR: sckspain - ()

This issue was resolved. It took 2 weeks total from beginning to end.