Complaint Review: Justfab.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Britney — PLAYA VISTA California
Internet USA

Justfab.com wrongfully charged me 39.95 for 17 months for a vip membership I never authorized or signed up for Los Angeles Internet

Justfab.com fraudulently charged me $39.95 for a "vip membership" that I never authorized or signed up for. They charged me a total of $678.70 after the only purchase I ever made from them was for $40 for a pair of boots. I called their customer service and they told me since my account had seen zero activity for 17 months that they would go ahead and refund me for 10 months of "membership" for the total amount of $399.05 but refused to refund me the other 279.65 they wrongly charged me and offered me a store credit instead. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! IT IS FRAUD!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justfabcom/internet/Justfabcom-wrongfully-charged-me-3995-for-17-months-for-a-vip-membership-I-never-author-1137404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justfab.com