Complaint Review: Justflowers.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Justflowers.com
2127 Westwood Blvd. #200, Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-973-3449
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Justflowers.com Dead flowers; promised re-delivery; lied; no refund, no exchange; refused to help!!!! Los Angeles Internet

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day that were delivered but died two days later.

When I called to complain that the flowers they delivered had died, the gal I spoke with said that they would send a new delivery of flowers. One week went by and no new delivery came. I called back at that time and the man I spoke with said there was nothing he would do to help-no new flowers and no refund. I called Discover Card who put a temporary credit on my account. The investigation took almost two months. The charge appeared back on my card, and I called Just Flowers again to try and settle the issue - either making good on their promise to send new flowers or a full refund. They said they would do neither, and that too much time had passed for them to do anything.

The man also said that they offered me a credit before which is a flat-out lie, otherwise I would have taken the credit altogether. Justflowers.com made no concessions whatsoever, never even apologized, lied, did not do what they said they would do, exhibited no customer service, offered absolutely no options or solutions, and refused to refund the charge or deliver new flowers - the latter which they initially said they would do but didn't. I have never in my life seen such total BS from a company- they act like thugs who take your money and do not provide the services promised. Furthermore, their customer service is non-existent and they either lie or do nothing to solve issues. I was so upset at the last guy I spoke with I told him to F*?! Off - a terrible thing to say to anyone!

Chris
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justflowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Justflowerscom-Dead-flowers-promised-re-delivery-lied-no-refund-no-exchange-refused-474875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justflowers.com