Complaint Review: Justflowers.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Justflowers.com
1950 Sawtelle Blvd # 180 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-941-1334
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Justflowers.com FTDjustflowers.com delivered late ,has a "no-cancel" policy and offered a $10 refund but never came through! Los Angeles California

An open letter to justflowers.com:

To whom it may concern:
You know, maybe I just foolishly assumed that when I got your confirmation email stating that the delivery date was May 10th that the flowers I ordered would actually get there on May 10th! What was I thinking! Perhaps it's my own fault for not bothering to search out and carefully read your company's Mother's Day delivery and no refund policies. Speaking of said policy, I would have never imagined that one would find the Monday after Mother's Day an acceptable delivery option! Go figure!

After spending half of my Mother's Day on hold or with three self-professed "temps" (one who told me his name was "irrelevant") and then finally being passed to a supervisor I am done attempting to talk with you!

I have never seen a retail company so ready to pass the buck, especially when it comes to dealing with a customer on the phone. I was actually told that the local florist you employed for delivery was "just too busy" to confirm whether my order had ever even been processed! If the local florists you subcontract aren't doing their jobs then consider getting new ones, but please don't hold your paying customers responsible for it!

At any rate, though I appreciate all the eleventh-hour apologies, I must say that I won't be doing any further business with Justflowers.com, nor it's affiliates (FTD, etc.)!!! I will also be freely sharing my experience and opinions regarding your company's perfomance with online review sites and other consumer advocate groups.

Sincerely,

Rippedoffhuman
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justflowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Justflowerscom-FTDjustflowerscom-delivered-late-has-a-no-cancel-policy-and-offered-a-334928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justflowers.com