Complaint Review: Justflowers.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:bethesda Maryland
Justflowers.com
2127 Westwood Blvd Suite 200 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Justflowers.com Never delivered Mother's Day flowers, but debited my account; won't answer phone Los Angeles California

Do Not Use This Company! They are a scam.

On May 10, 2009, I called the 800 cust service number first before placing online order, to confirm that they could send out flowers same day ordered. They confirmed over the phone Yes, flowers will be delivered today.

As of 9:45pm 5/11/09, no flowers have been delivered. However, my debit card has been charged $86.97.

I have called the cust service number over 10 times, to no avail. I have been kept on hold for up to 30 minutes each time. The latest recording states the company cannot confirm delivery of Mother's Day flowers.

The Better Business Bureau gives this company an A+ rating. Unfortunately, I did not check out ahead of time if any complaints were filed, and instead just relied on the BBB rating.

I don't know if I will have recourse because I used a debit card, not a credit card.

The worst part is my daughters step-mom did not get flowers from her step-kids on this holiday. I had to reorder later today from an actual local florist in their town, which I wish I had done in the first place.

Rease
bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justflowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Justflowerscom-Never-delivered-Mothers-Day-flowers-but-debited-my-account-wont-answer-450849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justflowers.com