Complaint Review: Justice Title & Escrow LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Alturistic — claremont California United States of America
Justice Title & Escrow LLC
10875 Main Street, Suite 202 Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Justice Title & Escrow LLC I agree, this company is very unprofessional Fairfax, Virginia

I agree.  My so called short sale expert insisted on using Justice Title on closing on my 2 properties.  The first one, the documentation had a ton of typos and errors and then they issued me a 2010 Tax form instead of 2011.  When I insisted they fix they sent me a template from the IRS and said do it yourself.  Then on the second property, I addressed the errors prior and what happened. Same thing but worse, they missed the closing deadline.  They were a no show.  Don't expect the owner to respond either.  He never did for me.  Then I called and asked the reimburse me for the federal express costs as they had sent a return address letter before.  The $35 never came. I followed up and still, nothing.  I cannot believe anyone would refer this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justice-Title-Escrow-LLC/Fairfax-Virginia-22030/Justice-Title-Escrow-LLC-I-agree-this-company-is-very-unprofessional-Fairfax-Virgini-997895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justice Title & Escrow LLC