Complaint Review: Justin Blake & Jaime Ojeda

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2005

• Reported By:Argenta Illinois
Justin Blake & Jaime Ojeda
P. O. Box 376 Somerton, Arizona U.S.A.

Justin Blake & Jaime Ojeda ripoff, scam, deceptive pratices, no refund, liars, scammers, fraudulent, fruad Somerton Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Why not Answer sooner?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Taken care of...

October 31, 2004 I purchased a software product from Justin Blake and Jaime Ojeda's website. It was called "My Traffic Machine". It was suppose to deliver targeted hits to your website. To make a long story short the product did not work correctly and I tried to get in touch with both parties for over a month, but they didn't respond. I tried calling the number they had listed at their website: myautohitsmachine.com numerous times... again no response.

I started getting supicious so I emailed them several more times trying to resolve this issue before I contacted the BBB. In the meantime, I also found out they were billing people through a defunct third party billing processor call Paysystem.

Paysystem's online billing service went belly up August 2004, and yet Ojeda Resources was still billing people through this service. This means their customers doesn't have any protection from these characters. I also sent an email stating this to them, but of course- no response!

In the meantime, the Consumer Affairs Department of Arizona is working on the case trying to contact this company.

Louise
Argenta, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Blake-Jaime-Ojeda/Somerton-Arizona-85350/Justin-Blake-Jaime-Ojeda-ripoff-scam-deceptive-pratices-no-refund-liars-scammers-f-130628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Blake & Jaime Ojeda

Why not Answer sooner?

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Jamie,

If i was the comsumer in the above situation I would have an issue with a couple of things.

1.) It is not my fault the company you used had issues. You sold me something that didn't work. I would want my money back some other way. If you couldn't credit a card, send me a check.

2.) Why would you wait 2 months to TELL the customer this? Why not answer the phone when the customer called and explain this? It might not have been acceptable, but at least it shows that you're not hiding from the customer.

Maybe in the end you're not guilty of ripping this person off, but man your customer service skills are just horrible.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Taken care of...

AUTHOR: Jaime - (U.S.A.)

Hello, this is Jaime Ojeda, Owner of MyTrafficMachine.com. When Louise placed her complaint, there were several factors happening that made it difficult for me to issue her refund.

She mentioned in her complaint to you and to the Better Business Bureau that I was using the processing services of Paysystems.com, a company which had gone "belly up". So let me ask you this... How could I, or any company for that matter, keep charging credit cards using a company that had gone out of business?

Paysystems is still in business and has never gone belly-up as she claimed, but please let me explain what exactly happened...

Around the end of November, ePago, the processing bank that Paysystems was using decided to freeze millions of dollars from many merchants. They just suddenly pulled the plug without warning claiming that the chargeback or refund rate for those thousands of merchants was unacceptable.

I was affected too, they held over $10,000 which they promised would be released to me after six months (and to this day, I haven't seen a penny of that). That immediately put a dent on my finances and I couldn't provide service nor refunds since I couldn't process orders, nor continue earning money. So I had to find another payment processor so I could make money to cover services paid for and issue refunds to people who were asking for refunds.

It took me several months until I was able to catch up and get things straightened out. I personally called Louise to explain everything and I have already refunded her.

I refunded her $97 via Paypal on April 21, 2005.

I hope I've had the chance to clarify this issue and if you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,