- Report: #1038911
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Justin Cooke
Justin Cooke335 River Rd, Ottawa, Ontario Ottawa, Ontario United States of America
Justin Cooke Enforcement Officer Environment Canada Ottawa, Ontario
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Firstly, he is a liar. He falsifies evidence, plants evidence or collects evidence selectively to find only what he's looking for, caring little about the people he victimizes with his illegal behavior.
- He lies under oath with a plain face and is willing to go to great lengths to secure convictions. Its almost as if he gets a cash commission for every person he gets wrongfully convicted.
- He is a repeat violator of Human Rights legislation and of the Charter of Rights. He is a racist guy looking to victimize minorities but willing to give a break to his white anglophones protestants fellows.
Its a serious problem when those employed to uphold the law are its worse enemies. People like Justin Cooke give a bad name to hard working and honest individuals working in law enforcement.
How many people were wrongfully convicted because of Justin Cooke's illegal and unconstitutional behavior? How do apparent sociopaths like Justin Cooke get hired for these jobs. Isn't there personality profiling for these jobs? These a very important questions.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Cooke/Ottawa-Ontario-K1V-1C7/Justin-Cooke-Enforcement-Officer-Environment-Canada-Ottawa-Ontario-1038911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.