Complaint Review: Justin Eric Design

Justin Eric Design
meriden, Connecticut United States of America

Justin Eric Design Justin Eric Lanno Scammer at large meriden, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: I agree that Justin Eric is a scam

*Consumer Comment: Justin Lanno and Justin Eric Design are a SCAM! I have a true story!

*Consumer Comment: HAHAHAHA @ Silly Mystery Man

*Consumer Comment: Let me google that for you: Justin Lanno scam

*Consumer Comment: Dear Mystery Person

*Consumer Comment: shameless Justin Eric Design

*Consumer Comment: Dear Angry Person

*Consumer Comment: Justin Lanno, you rat.

*Consumer Comment: We Love Justin Eric Design

*Consumer Comment: People are so mean

*Consumer Comment: Justin Eric Design was great with us

*Author of original report: WOW LOL....

*Consumer Comment: Justin Eric Design scammed me

*Consumer Comment: Justin Eric Design is a front

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Given

I contracted Justin Eric Lanno of Justin eric designs to press up 100 t-shirts for one of my artists in July, 2012. During that period of time we agreed upon costs of the shirts and we set up a payment plan starting with a dep. of $200 dollars being paid through western union due to circumstances that would not allow either of us to make a paypal transaction at the moment. Through the coarse of the deal Justin lanno lead me to believe that he was the sole printer of the shirts and we agreed that throughout the process of the payment plan that he would have the shirt completed and once the final payment was made the merchandise would be shipped.

Justin and I entered into a barter deal for an extra 10 Shirts to be added to the order. By that time we were close to the end of august, 2012 and close to the end of payment (another $200 Via Paypal), Justin had informed Me that the shirts was almost finished and was coming out great. [continued below]....
..... We asked for a pic for proof and he gladly said that he would provide it and yet he was reluctant to do so on several occasions. (Stating that he was in and out of the office, forgot, or had to pick up his daughter)

After final payment was sent to Justin Via Paypal ($75) justin guaranteed that we would receive tracking info that day or by the next mourning. NOTHING!!!! I then search Justin's site and notice that just has several negative comment on his website from other people he has scammed  posted 1 day after i send him payment. I googled Justin then came across several sites including this one and find more negative comments about Justin Lanno.

Justin then Disappears for a week without contact finally stating that he had lost his phone and that he was out of town at a conference. (Mind you throughout the entire order process we spoke almost everyday if not twice a day) We then asked him about tracking info via text, he then replies "I will try to get the info today and get it over to you". Again, "Nothing". 3 days go by Justin no answers no calls, I have an associate call he immediately calls and tries to pull the same scam. (But yet can't pick up the phone and call me)

He finally texts me and states "The 10 Extra Shirts that you added a week before payment was finalized  is holding the shipment up". (NOW IF THIS WAS THE CASE U WOULD OF KNOW THIS BEFORE THE FINAL PAYMENT WAS MADE/ AND REMEMBER THE AGREEMENT WAS THAT THE SHIRTS WOULD BE READY FOR SHIPMENT BY FINAL PAYMENT. 3 more days go by Justin never calls or contacts me so I call paypal and file a claim against him.

Immediately he calls saying he was about to ship next day (sob story). saying he's sorry for the lack of communication and pleading with me to close the claim that he is pretty sure that he could have to items shipped to me by the end of this week. he also tried telling me that if I close the account and didn't receive the items that I could reopen the claim in which speaking to paypal the was not true.

He then in fact informed me that the Printing company was a third party or at least he was in partnership with them and that was some of the reason for the delay. I was informed by paypal that they would hold the funds from his account until they proved adequate shipping and tracking info and then he would receive the funds. He then told me that was a lie and that I need to close the Claim so they can get paid then ship.

He tried to convince me to not listen to paypal procedures and stated that he had spoken to then and they told him to tell me to close the claim so he could ship, I called paypal and they say "They would Never Tell a Seller to do that" In order for the claim to be closed for non-shipment they ask the seller to ship and that they hadn't even spoke to him.

Needless to say JUSTIN ERIC LANNO & JUSTIN ERIC DESIGN & www.justinericdesign.com are frauds And I have over 400 text messages to prove it,  invoices and contracts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Eric-Design/meriden-Connecticut-/Justin-Eric-Design-Justin-Eric-Lanno-Scammer-at-large-meriden-Connecticut-937381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Eric Design

I agree that Justin Eric is a scam

AUTHOR: BFredd - (United States of America)

Megan M,
  Thank you for reporting Justin. You can contact me by american instant messenger.  There will be my handle which is BFreddings .  There we can discuss the nature of what went on.
Thank you.

Justin Lanno and Justin Eric Design are a SCAM! I have a true story!

AUTHOR: Megan M - (United States of America)

I have held phone conversations with Justin Lanno for over 4 years. I have had his cell phone number, and have contacted him on all social media accounts he has created. He worked as a merchandise rep for Campus Customs, and at the time I was managing bands and ordered merchandise through that company. I heard he was fired, but did not listen when he told me he actually left to start his own music entertainment company.

I recently left a web design company, and ventured to start a business on my own which was based around a website. I was being courteous and giving someone I've been in contact with for so long my business, never thinking to google his name, which I now wish I did. He has not given me one service I have requested since 7.27.12, and has also completed fraudulent charges on that credit card number he was given. He has deleted his Facebook personal account (the one he is using THIS time), and his Justin Eric Design Facebook business account. Every time I try to contact him via cell, he has an excuse and gives me the run around as to why I didn't answer.

I have read all of these posts from unfortunate people who have also been scammed, I was marking all of the links and compiling an email to save for myself, and then I came across a comment that will lay to rest the "positive" comments on this feed. THEY ARE A FRAUD, THEY ARE JUSTIN LANNO. One comment is authored: "M Media- Newport News, VA". HE IS STEALING MY INFORMATION. I used to work at Manselle Media "M Media" and I live in Newport News, VA. NO ONE and I say NO ONE in this area knows about Justin Lanno or his design company except me. There is absolutely no way that post was written by someone in this area, that is the only business name he could have been referring to, and that business knows nothing and is in no way associated with his work. That is an upstanding business, that treats clients correctly. The only reason I didn't order through them was because I know the owner (my former boss) would be overloaded with my work, and I did not want to feel bad getting a "hook up" from him. I also wanted to do my "friend" Justin Lanno, the favor by giving him my business.

What have I gotten in return? Justin Lanno has stolen over $250.00 from me, and has posed himself as being from businesses I am clearly attached to giving himself a better name. If ANYONE has concerns or questions you can feel free to email me at (((ROR redacted))) or respond to this post.

He needs to pay for what he is done, and I'm well on my way to making that happen.

HAHAHAHA @ Silly Mystery Man

AUTHOR: M Media - (United States of America)

HAHAHAHAHA Youre clearly making yourself look silly.

Im tired of your responses coming to my email so save your nonsense.

If you are that much of a hater on Justin then you should be able to reveal yourself.
But you wont.

M Media-

Let me google that for you: Justin Lanno scam

Dear Mystery Person

AUTHOR: M Media - (United States of America)

Im still wondering why you are too afraid to reveal who you are Mr. "scammedbylanno"

Clearly youre the only one here who wants to make pretend youre someone else.

Please post the project and company name that Justin was working on for you.  I would really love to see you be an actual person rather than just another hater.  I work with Justin on many projects and I'm in absolute disbelief that you are an actual person.

shameless Justin Eric Design

AUTHOR: scammedByLanno - (USA)

I ain't even mad.  I enjoy watching you try to cover up your scams, shameless one.

Here's another report about you:

And also here's one dating back more than a year ago:

Dear Angry Person

AUTHOR: M Media - (United States of America)

It seems that this "scammedbylanno" person is the ONLY one not wanting people to know his name.
He wont say his name nor his business...
Just wondering who you are. Considering you dont believe I am a real consumer.

People are really nuts.

I can surely give you a contact number for me if youd like

Justin Lanno, you rat.

AUTHOR: scammedByLanno - (USA)

Consumer reports #'s 5, 6, and 7 are fabrications from the owner of Justin Eric Design aka Justin Lanno (Lanno also has other negative reports on scam informer and ripoff report).
I would hope anyone reading this uses their logic:  notice the similar writing styles, misspellings/improper grammar, the timing of rebuttals from the business owners so eager to jump to his defense.  Business owners don't want their names associated with this website for obvious reasons.
Notice how there's multiple business addresses and phone numbers listed online as Justin Eric's location.  You can't reach him at a physical address.
Now Justin, I know you're reading this.  I know it.  Your father would be cheesed if he was alive to see you conducting business like this.  Your friends from North Haven are probably laughing at you.  But hey, I know you don't care, right?  You're alive....fat and happy; who cares about the small business you've cheated, who just want to conduct legitimate business?  You'll never understand what it's like to be proud of a product with your name on it.
I can only urge t-shirt designers, web developers, to stay away from this business with several scam complaints, as there are thousands of others who do not share the soiled reputation as Justin Eric Design.
Regardless of all that, know this:  you've been reported.  That's a fact.
And dear consumer, remember this:  you found him on a site (craigslist) that warns you to watch out for this kind of scum.
Justin, truly, you are a rat.

We Love Justin Eric Design

AUTHOR: M Media - (United States of America)

We had the pleasure of working with Justin Eric Design on a website project back in June.
Though we are not aloud to post links I truly wish I was able to show you the work they did.
There was no Issue whatsoever.
I paid them their money and they did the job.
I call and ask for changes and even though they can charge me they dont.
Im only replying to this because Justin Eric Design reached out to us and asked us how our service was. Then provided this link and asked us for our feed back.
My feedback is I would recommend them and plan to use them again and again

Thank you!

People are so mean

AUTHOR: Suelyn - (United States of America)

Justin from Justin Eric Design reached out to me a while back about building a website for me. I am a model and I get alot of weird people hitting me up.He was so professional with me and never at all gave me any type of disservice.
I recommend him to all of my friends.

When I referred him to someone they sent this post to me. This is nonsense!!! Call Justin ... talk to him. have him explain it to you or atleast talk to him before not doing business with him.

People need to grow up. I called him and he emailed me all the refund receipts for these people. Some times people just are never happy

CHeck out my site

Justin Eric Design was great with us

AUTHOR: Franco''s Bakery - (United States of America)

Not everyday do you get someone to focus on the good things..
We use Justin Eric Design for our print material and alot of our menu work and he has done a great job.
I was actually just going to hire him for a website design and I plan to continue.
It looks a though the people in the thread here have either been refunded or have had the problem solved but yet still continue to bash this company.
I will post my link to my site once its done.
But always feel free to come in to the bakery and see all the great graphic work hes done!

AUTHOR: Jonathan J - (United States of America)

Wow Justin you use the blame game to try to make yourself look bad. I wonder how your going to prove your statement when the truth is not on your side. I completely see no why everyone has posted scams about you. Is this the reason as to why you texted me today @2:33 stating: "Your company will be buried by tommorow. I'll give you one chance to to take that down".... LMFAO anyway there is really no need for me to respond 2 other people have already about you and that should say something either your scamming days are coming to a end or I just ended them! Remember i have full documentation backing up the life of this transaction!!!!

Justin Eric Design scammed me

AUTHOR: scammedByLanno - (USA)

I also once had the displeasure of doing "business" with Justin Eric Lanno of Justin Eric Design.  He's a smooth liar.
He'll intimidate you over the phone, make threats of lawsuit, while citing business policies supposedly superior to yours.  It's all hot air.
He also uses methods like becoming accelerated when something doesn't go his way, and digress to sway you off the subject at hand.  But it won't add up.
In the end, you won't get your product after your money is in his bank.  And yes, he does exploit paypal.
That's a fact.

Justin Eric Design is a front

AUTHOR: scammedByLanno - (United States of America)

I'm a consumer that once had the displeasure of doing "business" with Justin Eric Lanno of Justin Eric Design.  He's a smooth liar.  He'll intimidate you with several types of lawsuits.  He uses digression as a method to throw you off course of the subject at hand.  As long as your money's in his bank, he'll never ever give you what you paid for.  And yes, he will exploit Paypal.

#15 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Given

AUTHOR: springfieldshottie - (United States of America)

This customer has not only lied on the above statement but himself has tried to scam our company as well as black maled us into sending shirts due to a paypal loop hole.

He asked for a picture of the shirt that was printed and we had done just that.
He then knew that the shirts were printed and being shipped and filed a paypal dispute to reverse the charges. (Not knowing we did NOT ship yet)

He then for 3 days texted us harrassing that he "swears to god" that he will pay us once he gets the shirts.

Lies Lies Lies!

We then refunded his money in FULL to paypal.  Paypal as our witness he has been given back his money.

He threatened to make a post about our company unless we ship him shirts. We will not do that. and our valued customers will come forth and make an effort to prove the validity of this man wrong.

Thank you!