Complaint Review: Justin Eric Designs

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Nick — Elk River Minnesota United States of America
Justin Eric Designs
Meriden, Connecticut United States of America

Justin Eric Designs Completely scammed of $1226.78 - pressing charges Meriden, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: i personally know this S.O.B.

*Consumer Comment: Justin Eric Design aka Justin Lanno is a scam artist

I have been scammed out of $1226.78 from this guy. I found him on http://www.creativefolks.net/cheap-web-design/463/build-you-an-amazing-website After discussing ideas and what he was capable of doing my company paid 1/2 of the originally stated $400 dollars.

He kept on leading me on and on with promises of a great site. After requesting additional features he informs me they consist of much more work and therefore cost more money. He put a lot of time in to his lies and he is very good at it. He seems very genuine.

All he had done for me is make a logo that could have been created in microsoft paint, a website with the same layout as his www.justinericdesign.com as if to justify his work. He flakes out on every single call or text when he says he will be there to discuss or collaborate ideas.

Tonight he said he would be up all night working. He wont pick up. He scammed me from several transactions with promises of wholesale access through him for business cards, web hosting, ecommerce additions and other features by request to said website.

He has apparently been very busy lately. He informed me earlier today that He just closed on a house which is why he has been so sketchy. I actually believe that part. He will need to flee from the lawsuit I will be filing.

Anyone with information on how to get rolling on pressing charges = get in touch with me or please let me know if there is a lawsuit in progress I may become a part of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Eric-Designs/Meriden-Connecticut-06450/Justin-Eric-Designs-Completely-scammed-of-122678-pressing-charges-Meriden-Connecticu-944454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Eric Designs

i personally know this S.O.B.

AUTHOR: Devin - (United States of America)

I personally know this piece of sh*. He did the same to a close friend of mine. I confronted him via Facebook. All he had was excuses and a poor a*s excuse for a website. If you want to slap him with a lawsuit let me know. I know exactly where he lives...

Justin Eric Design aka Justin Lanno is a scam artist

AUTHOR: scammedByLanno - (USA)

Nick,
Get all the information you can:

(((link redacted)))