Complaint Review: Justin Kerns DSH Housing Group West LLCHome

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Dee — Sacramento California United States of America
Justin Kerns DSH Housing Group West LLCHome

Justin Kerns DSH Housing Group West LLCHome Home Specialist Manager800-242-0060 Ext 117Justin@qwhomes.com Our deposit of $5000 was never returned. Internet, Internet

We planned on buying a mobile home and put the deposit of $5000.00 down to hold the pricing (under heavy pressure). The market turned shortly there after and we could not build, so I requested my deposit be returned to us.

Justin said that it was generally against their policy to give a refund.  He led me to believe that if I waited for awhile before requesting a refund he might be able to get me my money back.  When I contacted him subsequent times he said the same things again.

Finally, I wrote the money off in my mind because I felt their was no one that could help me.  I was just recently looking at the E-mails that I have from 2007.  I started to look into it and soon I found that the company doesn't exist under that name anymore, but that they are still taking people's money.

I saw this site and someone else asking if people want to do a class action suit against them and I thought - YES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Kerns-DSH-Housing-Group-West-LLCHome/internet/Justin-Kerns-DSH-Housing-Group-West-LLCHome-Home-Specialist-Manager800-242-0060-Ext-117Ju-653624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Kerns DSH Housing Group West LLCHome