Complaint Review: Justin Lanno

• Category: Websites

Justin Lanno True Scam Artist. Must be Stopped!!!! Meriden Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: LETS FIND HIM

*General Comment: Contact me please

Do not fall for his words and anything he says.

1. Before you even think about using him do not use his services...he only has lip service to backup anything.
I should've realized how fishy it was to deal with him in the beginning, but due to the emergency state that I was in, his words and his "works" looked good and very reasonable in the price range that I was looking to use.

2. Re-read the contract over and after reading the contract over, there were a few mistakes on his part and when I told him I don't agree with specific areas of the contract, he agreed with me and asked me to delete it from teh contract. Something that would take 21 days...I would be able to cancel his service in 31 days...didn't make quite sense either.

3. In the beginning, he was very professional. Everything seemed and sounded great but he never met his deadlines. He showed me screenshots of what he was working on but never hard copies. I have a feeling it was some other bs work he was working on. After 2 weeks of dealing with his guy, it feels like hell. It's not about losing the hundreds of dollars, its the fact that i got cheated and my name received a bad reputation on the line with the company.

4. But anyways, I am now moving forward to a new web designer. And pressing charges against him and his girlfriend who is also a co-conspirator. If anyone would also like to join in or wants me to join in bringing his scum down, you can contact me. By the way, he doesn't go by Justin Lanno anymore. Uses a different name each time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Lanno/Meriden-Connecticut/Justin-Lanno-True-Scam-Artist-Must-be-Stopped-Meriden-Connecticut-1058660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Lanno

LETS FIND HIM

AUTHOR: KARMA - ()

DID ANYONE COME UP WITH HIS CURRENT ADDRESS? This loser got me also out of 400 bucks I would like to tell his family what A POS he is and talk to him face to face !!!

#2 General Comment

Contact me please

AUTHOR: Ex Friend - ()

If you have read most of the ripoff reports about justin lanno you might of read mine. I am willing to help in anyway to bring him down because he has tarnished my name. contact me at jmortalli7 at gmail this an alternate email address and we can talk more thru there if you would like