Complaint Review: Justin S. Fromstein

418 West Jasper Drive, Chandler, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-528-3616
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Justin S. Fromstein Greedy, Dishonest, Deceitful Justin S Fromstein. Do no business with him. Chandler, Arizona

*Author of original report: Justin Fromstein Made Good On His debt

I used to work for Justin under his brokers license as an agent. We parted on good terms when I moved to San Diego. Since then I referred some multi million dollar investors to him to purchase and rehab homes.

The investors paid him very well for work he did not get done. They found out about him taking the money and not keeping his end of the agreement. He was supposed to pay me $250 for every home they purchased. They paid him $7500 in advance on every home they purchased. There were 22 in total and he refuses to pay me what he owes me.

He is so greedy. After I introduced him to these investors, he bought a boat, a Prius, a truck and opened a 2000 square foot office. I don't know what's worse; looking bad to the people who I referred to him or not being paid. My name and reputation are now tainted just because of the association with Justin S. Fromstein.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-S-Fromstein/Chandler-Arizona-85225/Justin-S-Fromstein-Greedy-Dishonest-Deceitful-Justin-S-Fromstein-Do-no-business-with-1046465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin S. Fromstein

Justin Fromstein Made Good On His debt

AUTHOR: Justin Fromstein Has Integrity - ()

I have tried to retract the statements I have made against Justin Fromstein but this site owner will not allow a writer to delete comments. Justin paid his debt to me just as he said he would. He was a little late and I always knew he would pay me. I got a little desperate because of money issues of my own which prompted me to take things out on Justin. I felt bad the day I wrote those things and despite writing to the owners of this site, they stayed on, tarnishing Justin's good reputation. (((REDACTED)))