Complaint Review: Justin Scott

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kdid86 — North Dakota
Justin Scott
Fargo ND Fargo, North Dakota United States of America

Justin Scott Lurks Plenty Of Fish, Seems Nice, Turns Sociopath If Rejected Fargo , North Dakota

Met Justin Scott off plentyoffish.com , hung out twice (no sexual contact). Didnt answer my phone one time and he texted me telling me about a bad date he went on and how selfish I was not answering my phone for him to tell me about it. I told him I don't want to hear about his date and that I am no longer Interested in him. He went psychotic calling me names and telling me to F myself. I told him to leave me alone.

3 days later he texted me saying 'Hi, Im sorry'. I responded with this message (copied/paste from actual text)

Just so you know. If by chance you do want to be friends and if by chance I forgive you, I dont want to date you. I dont date anyone who tells me 'f*you'. Its a rule of mine.

His Response consisted of about 15 min of cussing, verbal abuse, B**** C*** F*** yous and the like.

Why? Because I told him Im not interested.

I had my then Ex husband text him to tell him to back off (never cussed at him). He hurled more insults, threatened to harm his Job, and then called the police claiming we harrassed him (Like I said, guy is a sociopath). Spoke to the police and told them the situation. Officer understood and of course nothing came out of if.

Stay away from Justin Scott from Fargo. He has a very short fuze and if you hurt his feeling in anyway ( I just told him in not interested) he will 'Make your life a living hell' (direct quote).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-Scott/Fargo-North-Dakota-/Justin-Scott-Lurks-Plenty-Of-Fish-Seems-Nice-Turns-Sociopath-If-Rejected-Fargo-North-1044201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin Scott