Complaint Review: Justin/Resume my Career

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Starbuck — Ingleside Illinois
Justin/Resume my Career
New York Internet United States of America

Justin/Resume my Career Took my money and provided no product whatsoever Internet

I wish I had searched for reviews before I recklessly handed $129 to Justin/Resume My Career. I paid and requested a resume/cover letter on 3/14/13 and as of now, 3/22/13, I have nothing. E-mails sent after 3/14/13 have gone unanswered. Judging from the other complaints I have read, I can only assume the worst and that I am out $129 and will never see any resume or cover letter. BEWARE! Do NOT use Resume My Career unless you like giving away free money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustinResume-my-Career/internet/JustinResume-my-Career-Took-my-money-and-provided-no-product-whatsoever-Internet-1037049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin/Resume my Career